Today OpenOCD 0.6.1 bugfix release was published on project’s download area on SourceForge. Appropriate changes were also committed to GIT repository.
This release addresses serious regression in 0.6.0 and 0.6.0-rc2 releases which caused some functionalities to work correctly only on the first run – all following operations would fail until OpenOCD would be restarted. Some of affected modules:
- lpc2000 flash driver (for LPC2xxx and LPC17xx chips),
- mips_m4k fast data (for MIPS M4k chips),
- feroceon DCC,
- arm_io NAND flash driver,
- arm7_9 DCC.
Last unaffected release (of course excluding 0.6.1) is 0.6.0-rc1. All users of affected releases are encouraged to update their version of OpenOCD.
Additionally this release includes following fixes:
- fix of handling Hi-Z state in direct connections in new ftdi driver,
- fix of handling RCLK in new ftdi driver,
- improvements to config files using new ftdi driver,
- fix for sector erase for AT91SAM4S chips,
- fix of TAPID in STM32F3 config script,
- support for STM32F3 Rev 2 flash,
- support for STM32F3-DISCOVERY board.
As usual, Freddie Chopin has provided Window’s binaries on his site.